NATICK, MA — Looking for things to do in the Natick area? Your Natick Patch community calendar is a great way to keep tabs on what’s happening near you and discover local events that fit your interests. Here are some events taking place in town this week.
Want to see your event in the next roundup? You can . As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $1 per day per community.
DNA Results- Genealogy Research program- zoom
- When: Monday, June 7th at 1:30 p.m.
- What: DNA Results as a Research Option- Genealogy with Seema- Zoom Program Monday, June 7, 1:30-2:30pm, register with Natick Community Sr Center 508-647-6540, online Community Pass Whether you’ve taken or are still considering a DNA test to determine your kinship with som… Learn More
Father’s Day Celebration Trivia Game-Zoom
- When: Monday, June 7th at 7:00 p.m.
- What: Father’s Day Celebration- Trivia Game – Zoom Program Monday, June 7, 7:00-8:00pm, free Register at http://baconfreelibrary.org/event/trivia2000-2/ In partnership with Bacon Free Library, and we are pleased to offer our first virtual trivia game in celebration of Father’s Da… Learn More
Featured Event: Key Financial Considerations & Divorce – Newton, MA Hub
- When: Tuesday, June 8th at 12:00 p.m.
- Where: No-Cost Zoom Webinar
- What: Divorce can bring unique challenges and opportunities to a person’s financial picture. Join us at our complimentary workshop to learn how to plan for your finances during and after divorce Our team of vetted Professionals will assist you in understanding the financial implicat… Learn More
Featured Event: Celebrate Best Friends Day By Sending Your Bestie Flowers
- When: Tuesday, June 8th at 9:00 p.m.
- What: Best friends have been by your side through it all — the good times, the bad times and everything in between. And in honor of National Best Friends Day, which takes place on June 8, they deserve to know just how important they are to you. That’s why you should treat them to a … Learn More
Divorce? Where to Start! – Boston, MA Hub ~ No-Cost Webinar
- When: Thursday, June 10th at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Zoom Webinar
- What: Join Vesta for a COMPLIMENTARY ONLINE event; to gather information about all aspects of the divorce process. Are you separated, in the process of divorce, or already divorced? Whatever stage you are in, our Ask the Divorce Experts event has something for you. These no-cost eve… Learn More
LIVE Music with Julia Chisholm
- When: Thursday, June 10th at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: SKYBOKX109
- What: Boston native, Julia Chisholm, is a singer, songwriter, and self-taught musician. Performing from a young age Julia developed her unique artistry through listening to strong female vocalists from Aretha Franklin, to Mariah Carey, to Adele. Julia picked up her first instrument …
Featured Event: Pollard’s Texas Que
- When: Friday, June 11th at 9:00 a.m.
- What: We are excited to announce that Zelus Taproom will be joining us again on Friday, June 11th from 4 pm – 7:30 pm. We will also be featuring Live music performances from Jamie Walker & Friends. We will also be offering our mouthwatering East Texas BBQ, bring your chairs and … Learn More
Featured Event: Sudbury Art Association Spring Into Art
- When: Saturday, June 12th at 10:00 a.m.
- What: IMAGINE: A picturesque garden with tents all around, live music by a local band, and art in every imaginable medium and category for show and for sale. Sudbury Art Association is coming out to celebrate a beautiful spring, the freedom to gather as a community, and an opportun… Learn More
Featured Event: Outdated MA Will or Living Trust? Free 5 lesson email course
- When: Saturday, June 12th at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Lexington, MA – on web
- What: Click here to Register 5 Day Email Course for MA Residents. After you register, we’ll send you an email series for the next 5 days. The first lesson will arrive in a day or two. Why do we do this? Procrastination in this area of life is legendary. So we’ve worked hard to ma…
Eversource Virtual Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital
- When: Sunday, June 13th at 9:00 a.m.
- Where: Virtual
- What: Register for the Eversource Walk for Boston Children’s Hospital, taking place on Sunday, June 13, to fundraise for children facing devastating disease. Similar to last year’s event, participants will be able to walk anytime, anywhere to raise funds for kids and families helped… Learn More
Check out more local events posted by your neighbors, or add your own, on the
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with organizers to confirm posted events are proceeding as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to with any questions or other feedback about this article.